Electric Word PLC (ELE)
Electric Word PLC was incorporated on 28 February 2000. It is a media company supporting professional education, compliance and management through a digital, paper and live formats. The Company provides information services to sport and gaming, education, and healthcare sectors. The Company operates in three segments Sport & Gaming, Education and Health. The Company operates in three segments: Education, Health and Sports and Gaming. The Sports and Gaming segment provides insight, data and analysis to professionals in both the business of sport and the online gaming industry. The Education segment provides school management and professional development information through an online subscription service supplemented by conferences and training products. The Health segment provides professional education and training products for doctors by publishing books, journals and training products on professional development for doctors, managers and professions allied to health...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.