Eckoh PLC (ECK)
Eckoh PLC was incorporated in the United Kingdom on September 12, 1997. The Company is engaged in the provision of speech recognition services and outsourced automated solutions for customer contact centres. Its sophisticated technology enables enquiries, transactions or payments to be processed without the need for the consumer to speak with a contact centre agent. The Company operates entirely in the United Kingdom. The Company provides solutions in the areas of intelligent call routing, debit and credit card payments, customer identification and verification, real-time information, product purchases, balance enquiry, subscription and renewals, delivery tracking, fulfilment, ticket booking, and service outage notification. Its products include EckohPROTECT that enables contact centre agents to process credit card payments from callers without being made aware of their card details; EckohPAY, which enables customers to make card payments over the phone, on the Web, via a SMS, and with a smartphone; and EckohASSIST that uses natural language speech technology to identify how to route calls within an organization removing the need for a caller to navigate cumbersome menus. Its products also comprise EckohID, a solution to identify callers, and capture name and address information; EckohLOCATE that provides customers with a way to locate or connect to their nearest branch, store, or outlet without needing to speak to an agent; and EckohSECURE, a solution to authenticate callers and customers using voice biometrics. In addition, it designs, develops, and deploys applications for iPhone, iPad, Android, cross platforms, mobile Web, and SMS...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.