Eastpharma Ltd (EAST)
Eastpharma Ltd was established on August 17, 2006 and is incorporated in Bermuda. The Company is a pharmaceutical company engaged in manufacturing and marketing of branded and in-licensed generic pharmaceuticals in Turkey and other regional markets. It specializes in the production and marketing of human pharmaceuticals, active pharmaceutical ingredients and veterinary products. The Company's operations are complemented by its consumer goods business line, which includes the manufacture of ampoules and hygienic products. It is organized into three segments: production and sale of human pharmaceuticals, veterinary products and others. Human pharmaceuticals segment is involved in the sale of branded generic and licensed products. Branded generic products are finished pharmaceutical products that Deva produces and sells under its trademarked name rather than the chemical name of the active pharmaceutical compound. Licensed products are finished pharmaceutical products that the Company produces and sells under licenses from other pharmaceutical companies that hold the rights to the pharmaceutical compound. In addition to manufacturing activities, it also conducts, at its microbiology laboratories, tests and research on the adaptation of raw material, selection of micro-organisms, formulation of culture medium, and executes various test and research fermentations on pilot fermentators. Veterinary Products segment is engaged in the sale of products that meet the needs of veterinarians and animal breeders. The operations in the other segment include cologne. The Company has approximately 139 pharmaceutical molecules in 277 pharmaceutical forms ranging from antimicrobial agents to antineoplastics and antihypertensive...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.