e2v technologies PLC (E2V)
e2v technologies PLC was incorporated on May 15, 2002. The Company is engaged in the design and supply of components and sub-systems into niche sectors within the medical and science, aerospace and defence and the commercial and industrial markets. Its operating and reportable segments are: RF power solutions (formerly Electron devices and sub-systems) which provides high performance electron devices and sub-systems in three main application areas: radiotherapy, electronic countermeasures, and industrial processing systems; High performance imaging solutions (formerly Imaging) which provides advanced Charged Coupled Devices (CCD) and Complimentary Metal Oxide Semiconductor (CMOS) imaging sensors and cameras in three main application areas: machine vision, space imaging, and scientific imaging; and Hi-rel semiconductor solutions (formerly Specialist semiconductors) which provides high reliability semiconductors and services in two main application areas: aerospace and defence semiconductors; and semiconductor lifecycle management under the SLiMTM brand. The Company has operations in United Kingdom, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.