e-Therapeutics PLC (ETX)
e-Therapeutics PLC is incorporated is a company incorporated and domiciled in the United Kingdom on October 15, 2001. It is a drug discovery and development company with a platform in network pharmacology. The Company is engaged in discovery of potential new drug therapies for a variety of diseases and has also developed a proprietary platform in network pharmacology. The Company uses this platform to analyze networks of proteins associated with particular diseases. The Company has two drugs in clinical development including; ETS2101 and ETS6103. The cancer drug candidate, ETS2101, targets cancer cells' ability to resist their own self-destruct mechanisms. Apoptosis is the process of programmed cell death that is present in all cells, but has been switched off in malfunctioning cancer cells. ETS2101 has been in two phase I studies for; brain cancer & Solid tumors. The ETS6103 is aimed at patients suffering from severe depression. The phase IIb trial is evaluating ETS6103 as a second-line therapy for patients who have not responded adequately to first-line treatment with an SSRI...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.