Driver Group PLC (DRV)
Driver Group PLC was incorporated on 2 December 1997 and is based in London. The Company provides commercial and dispute resolution services to the construction industry. The Company offers construction and engineering development services that support the delivery of projects, as well as bridge the gap between construction, legal, and financial sectors. The Company provides non-contentious services, including the commercial management of construction and engineering projects. Its services include quantity surveying, planning/programming, quantum and planning experts, dispute avoidance/resolution, litigation support, contract administration, commercial advice/management, and strategic project management. It also provides recruitment consultancy services and construction adjudication software. The Company serves clients in building, civil engineering, energy, industrial, information technology, and insurance and finance sectors. The Company operates its business in five regions which include Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific and America...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.