Dragon Oil PLC (DGO)
Dragon Oil PLC is an independent oil and gas exploration, development and production company. The Company's producing asset is the Cheleken Contract Area, in the eastern section of the Caspian Sea, offshore Turkmenistan. It has exploration blocks offshore Tunisia (the Bargou Exploration Permit), in Iraq (Block 9), Afghanistan (Sanduqli and Mazar-i-Sharif blocks), offshore the Philippines (Service Contract 63) in partnership with other companies and Block 19 in Egypt. The Company develops the hydrocarbon reserves in the Cheleken Contract Area in accordance with the terms of the Production Sharing Agreement (PSA). As at 31 December 2013 it produced 675 million barrels of oil and condensate, gas 2P reserves and contingent gas resources of c. 2.7 TCF. The Bargou Exploration Permit contains prospective resources, while Block 9, Sanduqli and Mazar-i-Sharif blocks and Block 19 are at an early stage of exploration...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.