DQ Entertainment PLC (DQE)
DQ Entertainment PLC is a Company domiciled and incorporated in the Isle of Man on April 19, 2007. The Company along with its subsidiaries is engaged in providing Traditional and Digital Animation for Television, Home Video and Feature Films. It also is engaged in exploitation of its Distribution Rights to broadcasters, television channels, home video distributors and others. The Company is engaged in two segments including; Animation and Distribution. The Animation segment is engaged in production services provided to production houses and training providing for acquiring skills for production services in relation to the production of animation television series and movies. The Company has styles of animations including; 2D Animation, 3D Animation, Visual effects, and Web animation. It also provides complete solutions for game development for mobile & online game assets, and animation creation for next generation console & PC games. It develops games for Sony PS3, PS2 & PSP, Microsoft Xbox 360, Nintendo DS & Wii in the console space; and its games include Jungle Book - The Great Escape, Peter's Neverland, & la tomatina run. The Distribution segment is engaged in the exploitation of the distribution rights of animated television series and movies. The Company distributes its animation content through television, feature films and home videos. The Company operates in three geographical areas: America, Europe and Others...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.