Dignity PLC (DTY)
Dignity PLC was incorporated 22, 2002. The Company is engaged in the provision of funeral services including funeral directing, crematoria operation and the marketing and administration of pre-arranged funeral plans. Funeral services relates to the provision of funerals and ancillary items such as memorials and floral tributes. The Company has approximately conducted 68,000funerals. The Company has three reporting segments, funeral services, crematoria and pre-arranged funeral plans. Funeral services relate to the provision of funerals and ancillary items, such as memorials and floral tributes. Crematoria services relate to cremation services and the sale of memorials and burial plots at the group's crematoria and cemeteries. Pre-arranged funeral plans represent the sale of funerals in advance to customers wishing to make their own funeral arrangements and the marketing and administration costs associated with making such sales. The Company operates entirely in the United Kingdom...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.