Densitron Technologies PLC (DSN)
Densitron Technologies PLC, through its subsidiaries, is engaged in the design, development and delivery of electronic displays and related electronics and software. The Company's business targets small and medium sized Original Equipment Manufacturers in the industrial and medical marketplaces that have a requirement for a display in the product. The Company offers full color OLED displays, mono OLED displays, organic light-emitting diode displays, TFTs comprising DET industrial TFT displays, sunlight readable TFT displays, rugged TFT modules, Pixel Qi TFT displays, UART and MPU interface TFTs and related electronics. It operates in the UK, US, Japan, Taiwan, France, Finland and Germany along with branch offices in India and the Netherlands...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.