De La Rue PLC (DLAR)
De La Rue PLC was incorporated on August 31, 1999. The Company is engaged in manufacturing of commercial banknote printer and passport. Its products tax stamps, authentication labels and identity documents, and manufactures high speed cash sorting and banknote inspection equipment. Its currency business provides customers with a full range of sophisticated products and services which are available either individually or as a package. This includes the design and production of security components and paper and polymer substrates as well as the design and printing of banknotes. The Company has been involved in the production of over 150 national currencies, and passports or identity systems for over 65 countries...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.