DCC PLC (DCC)
DCC PLC is incorporated and registered in Ireland on April 4, 1976. The Company is an international sales, marketing, distribution and business support services group, organized and managed in five divisions; DCC Energy, DCC Technology, DCC Healthcare, DCC Environmental, and DCC Food & Beverage. DCC Energy segment is engaged in selling, marketing and distributing of oil and liquefied petroleum gas; and operates in Britain, Ireland, Sweden, Denmark, Austria, Norway, Netherlands, Belgium and Germany. It supplies transport fuels, heating oils and fuel oils to commercial, retail, domestic, agricultural, industrial, aviation and marine customers. DCC Technology segment is engaged in selling, marketing and distributing of technology products; and operates in Britain, Ireland, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, Sweden, Poland, China and the USA. DCC Healthcare segment is engaged in selling, marketing and distributing of pharmaceuticals and medical devices and outsourced services to brand owners in the health and beauty sector; and operates in Britain, Ireland and Sweden. DCC Environmental segment is engaged in providing range of recycling, waste management and resource recovery services; and operates in Britain and Ireland. DCC Food & Beverage is engaged in selling, marketing and distributing of food and beverage products; and operates in Britain and Ireland...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.