Dairy Crest Group PLC (DCG)
Dairy Crest Group PLC was incorporated on February 22, 1996. The Company, together with its subsidiaries, is engaged in the manufacture, processing and distribution of milk and dairy products. Its segments within the business are: Cheese, Spreads, Dairies, and Share of Associate. It produces some of the UK's leading spreads and butter brands. It focuses on two brands Clover and Country Life. It also manufactures and sells Frylight one calorie cooking spray. Cathedral City is made at its Davidstow creamery in Cornwall from milk supplied by around 450 local dairy farmers. The cheese is matured, cut and wrapped at its purpose-built facility in Nuneaton from where it is dispatched to retailers. It processes and delivers fresh conventional, organic and flavoured milk to major retailers, 'middle ground' customers including smaller retailers, coffee shops and hospitals, and residential customers. It also manufactures and sell FRijj, the flavoured milk brand, cream and milk powders. Its areas of operations are UK, France and Rest of the world...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.