Daily Internet PLC (DAIP)
Daily Internet PLC was incorporated on 20 March 2007 and changed its name from Cobco 828 PLC to Daily Internet PLC on 04 May 2007. The Company is an established web hosting solutions provider engaged in delivering reliable, cost effective and scaleable web hosting services to small and medium sized businesses and individuals in the United Kingdom. It offers services such as domain registration, email and shared server web hosting services, online remote back up services, dedicated servers, secured socket layers, e-commerce solutions and virtual private servers. The Company has two operating segments - SME hosting and managed hosting with operations in United Kingdom, Europe and rest of the world. The SME hosting offers hosting solutions and domain name registration services to the mass market. The managed hosting offers VMWare cloud hosting, hybrid and private cloud solutions, PCI DSS hosting and dedicated solutions...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.