Cyan Holdings PLC (CYAN)
Cyan Holdings PLC is a Company incorporated in the United Kingdom on October 7, 2002. The Company along with its subsidiaries is engaged in the development of wireless monitoring and control products for smart metering infrastructure and intelligent lighting. The Company also manufactures electricity meter evaluation kits, lighting evaluation kits, and software for its modules and systems. The Company provides a communication platform that enables utilities to transform their power grid infrastructure into a smart grid that intelligently controls millions of electricity meters, providing timely information and control to both utilities and consumers. The Company's product portfolio includes; CyLec, CyLux, CyGas, CyNet & CyLec server software & Cylux server software. Cylec is a solution for Automated Meter Reading (AMR) and Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) deployments. It is used in electricity metering and is optimised for range, data communications, interoperability and security. CyLux is a solution for automated smart lighting control and management. It enables significant power savings by enhancing the way in which public lighting energy usage is controlled, measured and managed. CyGas is a solution for smart gas and water metering deployments. It is an ultra-low power mesh networking solution. CyNet is a robust mesh networking protocol optimised for each application, smart metering and energy efficient smart lighting. Cyan licensed enterprise software enables full end-to-end system integration for its smart energy wireless solutions...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.