CVS Group PLC (CVSG)
CVS Group PLC was incorporated on July 13, 2007 in England and Wales. It is a holding company. The Company operates companion animal veterinary practices, complementary veterinary diagnostic businesses, pet crematoria and an online dispensary business. It operates in four business segments, veterinary practices, laboratories, crematoria and Animed Direct. The Veterinary practices segment focuses on small companion animals and includes traditional first opinion work, second opinion referrals, and a number of pet hospitals. The Laboratories segment provides diagnostic services to its own veterinary practices and to third parties. It offers biochemistry, haematology, histology, serology and advanced allergy testing. The Crematorium segment operates a pet crematorium, burial ground and memorial gardens in Rossendale, Lancashire. The Animed Direct segment provides prescription drugs, non prescription drugs, pet food and other animal related products. The Company owns 268 veterinary surgeries throughout England, Scotland and Wales. It operates 5 laboratories performing diagnostics services for the veterinary industry and 3 pet crematoria...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.