CRH PLC (CRH)
CRH PLC is a manufacturer and distributer of a range of building materials products from the fundamentals of heavy materials and elements to construct the frame, through value-added products that complete the building envelope, to distribution channels which service construction fit-out and renewal. The group is organised into six business segments comprising Europe Materials (including activities in China and India), Europe Products, (including activities in Australia and Southeast Asia), Europe Distribution, Americas Materials, Americas Products and Americas Distribution. Materials businesses are engaged in the production and sale of a range of primary materials including cement, aggregates, readymixed concrete, asphalt/bitumen and agricultural/chemical lime. Products businesses are engaged in the production and sale of architectural and structural concrete products, clay products, fabricated and tempered glass products, construction accessories and the provision of a wide range of inter-related products and services to the construction sector. Distribution businesses encompass builders merchanting activities and Do-It-Yourself (DIY) stores engaged in the marketing and sale of supplies to the construction sector and to the general public...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.