CPPGroup PLC (CPP)
CPPGroup PLC is a company incorporated in England and Wales under the Companies Act 2006 and domiciled in the United Kingdom in March 14, 2008. The Company is engaged in the international assistance business operating in the UK and overseas within the financial services, telecommunications and travel sectors. The Company operates a business-to-business-to- consumer business model. The Company's retail, wholesale and packaged products help to provide security for customers and are designed to make everyday life easier to manage. Its products provide assistance, protecting items that are important to Customers. Its travel service product enhances the experience of leisure and business travel. Its products include; card protection, travel services, mobile phone assistance & insurance, identity protection and legal protection. The Company operates internationally in three regions: the UK and Ireland; Europe and Latin America; and Asia Pacific...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.