Countrywide PLC (CWD)
Countrywide PLC was incorporated and registered in England and Wales on 21 December 2012 and was subsequently re-registered as a public limited company on 19 March 2013 with the name Countrywide PLC. The Company operates as a residential estate agency and property services provider. The Company's main segments include: Estate Agency; London & Premier; Lettings; Financial Services; Surveying Services; Conveyancing Services; and Lambert Smith Hampton. The Company's Estate Agency Division operates regional property auctioneers using its local knowledge. Its London & Premier offers tailored services to buyers investing in prime real estate, primarily in London and the South East; it offers estate agency and lettings services through prestige brands. The Letting division offers estate management services to provide block management and multiple units on behalf of corporate clients. Other specialist services include leasehold and commercial management and emergency or executive relocation services. Its Financial Services division includes the single mortgage brokerage, with over 600 consultants. The Countrywide Surveying Services (CSS) is a supplier of valuation panel management services, residential valuations and surveys in the UK. The Conveyancing Services division provides legal conveyancing services to its clients, focusing on accessibility and quality of service. Lambert Smith Hampton provides commercial consultancy at every stage of the property development cycle, its services include: acquisitions, disposals and lettings; lease advisory; legal support; planning and development consultancy; property management; and valuation services...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.