Costain Group PLC (COST)
Costain Group PLC was incorporated on October 12, 1978. The Company, along with its subsidiaries, is engaged in engineering consultancy, construction and operations and maintenance. It also has a share in land development and marina joint venture in southern Spain. The Company has two core business segments: Natural Resources and Infrastructure plus the Land Development operations in Spain. Natural Resources operating division, encompasses Water, Hydrocarbons and Chemicals, Nuclear Process and Waste sectors. The division combined the existing Energy & Process and Environment divisions with some support service activities previously in Infrastructure. The Infrastructure division delivers engineering solutions for infrastructure providers in: multi-disciplinary projects for Network Rail, Crossrail and LUL; programmes for the Highways Agency, Welsh Government and local authorities; thermal generation, new nuclear, offshore wind, transmission and distribution; work across airport assets at Heathrow, Gatwick and Manchester...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.