Corero Network Security PLC (CNS)
Corero Network Security PLC, incorporated on November 14, 1991, is a network security systems company delivering solutions to address the challenges organizations face in protecting their IT systems and networks and on-line assets from the threats of cyber crime. The Company owns 100% of the issued share capital of Corero Network Security, Inc., a company incorporated in Delaware, USA. The business of the company consists of the development and sale of hardware and software security products. 100% of the issued share capital of Corero Group Services Ltd, a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales. The business of the company consists of providing administration services to the group. 100% of the issued share capital of Corero Network Security (UK) Ltd, a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales. The business of the company consists of providing sales and marketing services on behalf of Corero Network Security, Inc. 92% of the issued share capital of Corero Business Systems Ltd, a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales. The business of the company consists of the development and sale of computer software, comprising finance and management information software, and services, primarily to the education and commercial sectors. The Company relies upon various intellectual property protections, including patents, copyright, trademarks, trade secrets and contractual provisions to preserve its intellectual property rights...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.