Compagnie de Saint-Gobain (COD)
Compagnie de Saint-Gobain, incorporated on July 21, 1954, is engaged in habitat and construction markets. The Company designs, manufactures and distributes building materials, providing solutions to the challenges of growth, energy efficiency and environmental protection. The Company operates in four segments: Innovative Materials, Construction Products, Building Distribution and Packaging. The Innovative Materials Sector comprises the Flat Glass and Materials Activities. The Construction Products Sector offers acoustic and thermal insulation products, wall facings, roofing products, pipes and other interior and exterior building solutions that deliver benefits such as energy savings. The Building Distribution Sector is engaged in providing services for building professionals, private project owners and large companies. Packaging Sector is engaged in the supply of bottles for wines and spirits and jars for food products. The Company operates in France and North America...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.