Communisis PLC (CMS)
Communisis PLC, is a marketing services provider helping clients communicate with customers more effectively and profitably in fast-changing markets. Services are mainly focused on the integrated design, production and deployment of personalized customer communications. These communications are typically of a marketing, regulatory or transactional nature and can be distributed either on paper or in digital formats, through email, text message, mobile content or social media. The Company operates in three business segments: The Design segment, The Produce segment, The Deploy segment.The Design segment provides brand communication strategy and implementation, content management and insight and measurement services that cover creative, data analytic and digital marketing activities. The Produce segment includes the specialist, high volume and predominantly personalised printing of direct mail, shareholder mailings such as Annual General Meeting notices and dividend cheques, invoices, statements and chequebooks. The Deploy segment covers the management of third party supply chains together with the fulfilment and distribution of marketing collateral. The Company offer its services to UK banks, the top ten building societies, major telecoms and media groups, utilities, global consumer goods distributors, high street retailers and supermarkets, Government departments and charities...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.