Commercial International Bank (Egypt) SAE (CBKD)
Commercial International Bank (Egypt) SAE, established in 1975, is a private sector bank in Egypt, offering a broad range of financial products and services to its customers, which include enterprises of all sizes, institutions, households and high net worth individuals. In addition to traditional asset and liability products, the Company offers wealth management, securitization, direct investment and treasury services, all delivered through client-centric teams. The Company also owns a number of subsidiaries, including CI Capital, which offers asset management, investment banking, brokerage and research services, in addition to the Commercial International Life Insurance Company, the Falcon Group, and Egypt Factors. The Company's operating segments are Retail banking, Corporate banking, Investment banking, and Other. Retail banking, which incorporates private banking services, private customer current accounts, savings, deposits, investment savings products, custody, credit and debit cards, consumer loans and mortgages. Corporate banking, which incorporates direct debit facilities, current accounts, deposits, overdrafts, loan and other credit facilities, foreign currency and derivative products. Investment banking, which incorporates financial instruments trading, structured financing, corporate leasing, and merger and acquisitions advice. Others, which incorporates other bank operations comprise fund management, institutional finance and providing computer services...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.