Commercial Bank of Qatar (The) (CBQS)
Commercial Bank of Qatar (The) was established in 1975. The Company is engaged in conventional banking, brokerage services and credit card business. It operates 33 full service branches and 154 AtMs, and also own and operate Diners Club franchises in Qatar and Oman It operates four segments. Commercial Banking which includes: Wholesale Banking, Retail Banking and its subsidiaries that provide credit card services in the Sultanate of Oman and brokerage services in the State of Qatar. Wholesale Banking segment provides conventional funded and non-funded credit facilities, demand and time deposit services, currency exchange facilities, interest rate swaps and other derivative trading services, loan syndication and structured financing services to corporate, commercial and multinational customers. Money market funds and proprietary investment portfolio are also managed by this operating segment. Retail Banking segment provides personal current, savings, time and investment account services, credit card and debit card services, consumer and vehicle loans, residential mortgage services and custodial services to retail and individual customers. Alternatifbank a.S. (aBank) segment, a subsidiary that provides banking services through its branch network in turkey. Other Subsidiaries segment, provide credit card services in the Sultanate of Oman, provides brokerage services in the State of Qatar...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.