Cobham PLC (COB)
Cobham PLC was incorporated on 20th December, 1889 in the United Kingdom. The Company is engaged in the development, delivery and support of an edge aerospace and defence technology and systems. It operates through its four segments, being Aerospace and Security, Defence Systems, Mission Systems, and Aviation Services. Aerospace and Security provides end-to-end avionics and communication equipment, law enforcement and national security solutions, and satellite communication equipment for land, sea and air applications. Defence Systems segment provides critical technology for network centric and intelligence operations, moving information around the digital battlefield with customised and off-the-shelf solutions for people and systems to communicate on land, sea and air. Mission Systems segment provides safety and survival systems for extreme environments, nose-to-tail refuelling systems and wing-tip to wing-tip mission systems for fast jets, transport aircraft and rotorcraft, and remote controlled robots and fully equipped bomb disposal vehicles for homeland security and military applications. Aviation Services segment delivers outsourced aviation services for military and civil customers worldwide through military training, special mission flight operations, outsourced commercial aviation and aircraft engineering. The group has operations in the UK, USA and Australia...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.