Coal of Africa Ltd (CZA)
Coal of Africa Ltd was incorporated and registered in Australia as a company on December 6, 1979. The Company along with its subsidiaries is engaged in the acquisition, exploration, development and operation of metallurgical and thermal coal projects in South Africa. The Company operates in three segments including Exploration, Development and Mining. The Exploration segment is engaged in the search for resources suitable for commercial exploitation, and the determination of the technical feasibility and commercial viability of resources. Its projects include three exploration and development stage coking and thermal coal complexes, namely the Chapudi Complex comprising the Chapudi Project, the Chapudi West Project and the Wildebeesthoek Project; the Mopane Complex comprising the Voorburg Project, the Mt Stuart Project and the Jutland Project; and the Makhado Complex comprising the Makhado Project, the Makhado Extension Project and the Generaal Project. The Development segment is engaged in establishing access to and commissioning facilities to extract, treat and transport production from the mineral reserve, and other preparations for commercial production. Its project includes one coking coal project, namely the Vele Colliery, in the early operational and development stage. The Mining segment is engaged in day to day activities of obtaining a saleable product from the mineral reserve on a commercial scale. It operates in two geographical areas Australia and South Africa...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.