Clinigen Group PLC (CLIN)
Clinigen Group PLC was incorporated in United Kingdom on December 12, 2008. The Company is engaged in pharmaceuticals and pharmaceutical services business dedicated to serving patients, the medical community and the healthcare industry. Its segments are Clinical Trial Drug Supply, Specialty Pharmaceuticals and Global Access Programs. Clinical Trial Drug Supply division is engaged in sourcing commercial medical products for use in clinical studies, including comparator drugs, adjuvant drugs and rescue therapies. Specialty Pharmaceuticals manufactures and distributes its own and in-licensed specialist, hospital-only medicines internationally. Global Access Programs is engaged in the consultancy, development, management and implementation of global access programs for biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies. It operates in United Kingdom, Germany, Republic of Ireland, USA and Japan...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.