Clean Air Power Ltd (CAP)
Clean Air Power Ltd is the developer of Dual-Fuel combustion technology for heavy-duty diesel engines. The agship technology is a patented Dual-Fuel system which enables heavy-duty diesel engines to operate on a combination of natural gas and diesel. This provides customers with diesel engine performance, significant fuel cost savings and low emissions without sacrificing the diesel engine's characteristic eciency or reliability. It sells specialized components used in the automotive industry. The Company's segments are The vehicle conversions (Dual-Fuel) segment allows a standard diesel engine to operate on natural gas without any changes to the engine. The components segment designs and delivers hydraulic valves and natural gas injector components for natural gas engines that enable automotive and truck manufactures' to build low-emission gasoline, natural gas and diesel vehicles that meet emissions regulations...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.