Clarkson PLC (CKN)
Clarkson PLC, incorporated on November 12, 1974, is an investment holding company, whose subsidiaries are primarily involved in the provision of shipping related services. Its four divisions are Broking, Financial, Support, and Research. Broking division represents shipowners and charterers in the transportation by sea of a wide range of cargoes. The financial division includes a futures broking operation which arranges principal-to-principal cash settled contracts for differences based upon standardised freight contracts and a financial and investment services division representing the provision of advice to clients on the financial aspects of a range of shipping-related transactions. Support includes port and agency services representing ship agency services provided throughout the UK and property services regarding the provision of accommodation. Research services encompass the provision of shipping-related information and publications. The Group has operations in the Europe, Middle East and Africa, Americas, Asia Pacific...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.