City Merchants High Yield Trust Ltd (CMHY)
City Merchants High Yield Trust Ltd was incorporated on December 19, 2011. It is a closed-end investment company. The Company invests in diversified portfolio of high-yielding fixed-interest securities. Its investment objective is to obtain both high income and capital growth from investment, predominantly in high-yielding fixed-interest securities. It provides high level of dividend income through investment in fixed-interest securities, various equity-like securities within fixed-income markets and equity-linked securities such as convertible bonds and in direct equities that have a high income yield. The manager of the Company is Invesco Asset Management Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of Invesco Ltd...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.