Cineworld Group PLC (CINE)
Cineworld Group PLC was incorporated on August 23, 2004. The Company acts as an investment holding company for a group of companies whose principal activity is the operation of cinemas in the UK and Ireland for the exhibition of films and related retail activity. It has two operating segments: Cineworld Cinemas and Picturehouse. Cineworld Cinemas is a multiplex cinema chain with the cinemas having five screens or more and follows a consistent approach to design and branding. Picturehouse is an arthouse specialist cinema chain with the majority of cinemas having less than five screens. The Company's business and operations are affected by central and local regulations covering such matters as planning, the environment, health and safety, licensing, food and drink retailing, data protection and the minimum wage...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.