Chime Communications PLC (CHW)
Chime Communications PLC was incorporated in the United Kingdom on January 29, 1986. The Company is engaged in providing public relations, advertising, sports marketing, market research, direct marketing, design and event management consultancy. It is currently organized into five operating segments namely Sport & Entertainment, Advertising and Marketing Services (AMS), Public Relations, Healthcare, and Insight & Engagement. The Sport & Entertainment division includes Fast Track and the Essentially Group, as well as ICON and recently iLUKA. The AMS division includes the VCCP Group and Team spirit. It possesses skills in advertising and marketing services, direct marketing, digital communication, search relations, point of sale, sales promotion, data consultancy and technical design, multimedia content, youth marketing and experiential, marketing consulting and specialist media planning and buying. The Public Relations Group is a fully integrated brand communications and CSR consultancy servicing more than 400 clients in the UK. The Insight & Engagement division is made up of Opinion Leader Research, Facts International and Watermelon Research. Its brands are Open LEC, Open Plan, Reynolds McKenzie, Succinct, The Earth Works, Harvey Walsh and pH Associates. Its operations are located in the United Kingdom, Europe, the Middle East, the Far East, the USA, Africa, and Australasia...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.