Chesnara PLC (CSN)
Chesnara PLC was incorporated on October 29, 2003. The Company is a Life and Pensions closed book consolidator. It currently has books of business in the UK and Sweden. The Company operates following segments: CA-This segment is part of the Group's UK life insurance and pensions run-off portfolio and comprises the original business of Countrywide Assured plc, the Group's principal UK operating subsidiary, and of City of Westminster Assurance Company Limited; S&P-this segment comprises the business of Save & Prosper Insurance Limited and its subsidiary Save & Prosper Pensions Limited. It is responsible for conducting both unit-linked and non-linked business; PL-this segment represents the business of Protection Life within the Group's UK business; Movestic-this segment comprises the Group's Swedish life and pensions business; Other Group Activities-the functions performed by the parent company, Chesnara plc, are defined under the operating segment analysis as Other Group Activities...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.