Chemring Group PLC (CHG)
Chemring Group PLC, incorporated on November 30, 1905, is engaged in the manufacture of energetic material products and countermeasures. It provides solutions to defence, security and safety markets. Its four operating divisions are Countermeasures, Sensors & Electronics, Pyrotechnics & Munitions and Energetic Sub-Systems. Countermeasures provides expendable active and passive countermeasures for naval and air platforms and land-based electronic warfare equipment. Sensors & Electronics provides IED detection equipment, chemical and biological threat detection equipment, IED electronic countermeasures, explosive ordnance disposal equipment and demilitarisation services. Pyrotechnics & Munitions provides Signals and illumination devices and payloads, cartridge/propellant actuated devices, pyrotechnic devices for satellite launch and deployment, missile and ammunition components, propellants, warheads, fuzes, medium and large-calibre ammunition. Energetic Sub-Systems provides Separation sub-systems, actuators and energetic materials. The Company's operations and ownership or use of real property is subject to a number of federal, state and local environmental laws and regulations, including those relating to discharge of hazardous materials, remediation of contaminated sites, and restoration of damage to the environment...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.