Charles Taylor PLC (CTR)
Charles Taylor PLC, incorporated on May 3, 1996, is a provider of insurance services. It manages mutual insurance companies, advises insurers on major and complex insurance claims and provide consultancy and outsourced administration services to insurers and insured worldwide. It also owns insurance companies which are closed to new business. Its four operating segments are Management Services, Adjusting Services, Insurance Support Services, and Insurance Companies Run-off. Management Services segment manages mutual and captive insurance companies, provides investment management primarily to mutual insurers and offers corporate risk management services. It also provides insurers with underwriting services. Adjusting Services segment provides loss adjusting services to insurers and average adjusting services to shipowners. It also manages complex, large insurance losses on behalf of insurance markets and multi-national companies. Insurance Support Services segment delivers a wide range of outsourced managed claims services, broking and underwriting support services and financial accounting services, principally to the Lloyd's and London insurance markets. Insurance Companies Run-off segment acquires life and non-life insurance companies which are closed to new business with the aim of managing down their existing claims and liabilities to closure. The group has operations in the United Kingdom, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, and Bermuda...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.