Centrica PLC (CNA)
Centrica PLC was incorporated on 16 March 1995. The Company is an integrated energy company engaged in the generation of power through its wind farms, nuclear and gas-fired power stations. It offers low carbon, energy efficient products and services to homes and businesses in the UK and North America. It also invests in gas and oil exploration and production in the Atlantic basin, particularly in the North Sea. The Company has three segments: - International Downstream, International Upstream and Centrica Storage. The International Downstream segment through British Gas division is engaged in the supply of gas and electricity to residential customers in the UK. Residential services division is engaged in the installation, repair and maintenance of domestic central heating, plumbing and drains, gas appliances and kitchen appliances, including the provision of fixed-fee maintenance/breakdown service and insurance contracts in the UK. The Business energy supply and services division is engaged in the supply of gas and electricity and provision of energy-related services to business customers in the UK. The Direct Energy division is involved in the supply of gas and electricity to residential customers in North America. The Business energy supply division is engaged in the supply of gas, electricity and energy management solutions to commercial and industrial customers in North America; power generation; and procurement and trading activities in the North American wholesale energy markets. The Residential and business services division is engaged in the installation and maintenance of heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment, water heaters and the provision of breakdown services, including the provision of fixed-fee maintenance/breakdown service and insurance contracts in North America. The International Upstream segment's Gas division is engaged in the production, processing, trading and optimization of gas and oil and the development of new fields to grow r
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.