Centaur Media PLC (CAU)
Centaur Media PLC provides business information and marketing solutions to professional and commercial markets. The Company's main segments include: marketing, Professional, Financial and Consumer. Its Marketing division brings together all of the established and recently acquired businesses that serve the Marketing industry, including Marketing Week, Creative Review, Design Week, Profile and Econsultancy. The Professional division consists of a range of brands, including strong traditional print titles, industry-leading exhibitions and recently acquired integrated digital solutions. The Company's financial division comprises its brands: Money Marketing, Fund Strategy, Mortgage Strategy, Corporate Advisor, Tax Briefs and Headline Money, together with the recent acquisition, The Platforum, all closely serving the financial services community. The consumer division comprises exhibitions and publishing assets devoted to its consumer customer base...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.