Celtic PLC (CCP)
Celtic PLC was incorporated on April 12, 1897. The Company is engaged in operation of a professional football club, with related and ancillary activities. It controls and manages the main assets of the business whilst the majority of operating activity is carried out by a subsidiary, Celtic FC Limited. The Company is organized into 3 main operating divisions being Football and Stadium Operations, Merchandising and Multimedia and Other Commercial Activities. The operation of a professional football club encompasses a wide range of activities including: football operations and investment; operation of the Celtic FC Youth Academy; match ticketing; merchandising; partner programmes, marketing and brand protection; multimedia; stadium operations, facilities and property; catering and hospitality; public relations and supporter relations; and human resources. The Company's three key areas are: football operation with self-sustaining financial model, relying upon: youth academy; player development; player recruitment; management of the player pool; sports science and performance analysis; and football success; Development of the Celtic Brand, incorporating the Celtic Park Masterplan and the development of international revenues and Improvement in the football environment in which Celtic plays, and representation within football governance and administration at domestic and European level...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.