C&C Group PLC (CCR)
C&C Group PLC was incorporated on March 19, 2004. The Company is engaged in the production, marketing and selling of cider and beer. Its operating segments are: The Bulmers-Gleeson business in the Republic of Ireland, The Tennent's business in Scotland and Northern Ireland, The Magners and other cider brands business in the UK, The third party brands business in the UK, and The international cider and beer business, including Vermont Hard Cider Company in the USA The Bulmers sales and marketing team has now been integrated into the Gleeson wholesaling and distribution business to create a major new player in the Irish market offering an enhanced portfolio of long alcoholic drinks, soft drinks and water. The Irish manufacturing plants are located in Clonmel and Borrisoleigh in Co. Tipperary. The Cider segment covers the sale of cider brands in Great Britain and Northern Ireland. The Tennent's beer business is headquartered at Wellpark Brewery, Glasgow and operates in Scotland and Northern Ireland. The third party brands business in the UK segment comprises two divisions: agency brands and private label. The principal agency brands sold in the UK by the Group are the AB InBev brands, which the Group distributes in Northern Ireland and Scotland. The private label contract production division manufactures cider and beer at Wellpark and Shepton Mallet for a range of customers, including the major supermarkets and other contract brewers. The international division now comprises two main elements: Vermont Hard Cider Company, LLC (vHCC) in the US and the international beer and cider business. It has operations in Republic of Ireland, UK, Rest of Europe, North America and Rest of world...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.