Cathay International Holdings Ltd (CTI)
Cathay International Holdings Ltd, incorporated on January 19, 2001, is an investment holding company and an investor in the growing healthcare sector in the China. The Company through its subsidiaries engaged in healthcare business, hotel operations and private equity investments. The Group operates through Haotian Group, which is engaged in the manufacture, marketing and sale of active ingredients for healthcare products. The Company's Lansen Group, manufactures, markets and sales specialty rheumatic specialty prescription medicines, modern Chinese medicine extracts and generic pharmaceuticals in the People's Republic of China. Lansen Group also engaged in collaborations with other pharmaceutical companies to strengthen and expand its portfolio, in autoimmune related disease area. The Company's subsidiary Botai is engaged in research and product development. The Company's Private equity investment segment explores minority investment opportunities, in both private and public companies with an emphasis on the healthcare segment. The Company's subsidairy The Crowne Plaza Hotel & Suites Landmark Shenzhen is engaged in luxury hotel business in the Lowu district of Shenzhen in the People's Republic of China. It is managed by InterContinental Hotels Group...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.