Carnival PLC (CCL)
Carnival PLC is incorporated in England and Wales on 19th July, 2000. The Company operates as a cruise company. It also operates as a vacation company in the world. Its segments include North America cruise brands, EAA cruise brands, Cruise Support, and Tour and Other segment. The North America cruise segment includes Carnival Cruise Lines, Holland America Line, Princess and Seabourn. Its EAA cruise segment includes AIDA, Costa, Cunard, Ibero, P&O Cruises (Australia) and P&O Cruises (UK). These individual cruise brand operating segments have been aggregated into two reportable segments based on the similarity of their economic and other characteristics, including types of customers, regulatory environment, maintenance requirements, supporting systems and processes and products and services the Company provide. The Cruise Support segment represents certain of its port and related facilities and other corporate wide services that are provided for the benefit of its cruise brands. The Tour and Other segment represents the hotel and transportation operations of Holland America Princess Alaska Tours...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.