Carillion PLC (CLLN)
Carillion PLC was incorporated on May 5, 1999. It is a support service company that delivers integrated solutions for buildings, infrastructure and services. The Company operates through four segments: Support Services, Middle East Construction Services, Construction services (excluding the Middle East) and Public Private Partnership Projects. The Support Services segment is engaged in the facilities management, facilities service, rail services, road maintenance, utility services and consulting businesses. The Middle East Construction Services segment engages in the business of building and civil engineering activities in the Middle East and North Africa. The Public Private Partnership Project reports equity returns from its investments in public private partnership projects. The Construction Services segment engages in the UK building, civil engineering and development businesses, as well as construction activities in Canada and the Caribbean. It offers services for commercial property, defense, education, health, rail, regeneration, highway maintenance, FM, civil engineering, international, nuclear, secure, fleet management and utility services...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.