CareTech Holdings PLC (CTH)
CareTech Holdings PLC s offers a comprehensive and complete social care service. The Company delivers support to children and adults through service options and provides solutions that are both individual and tailor made to each of our service users. The Company has four segments namely Adult Learning Disabilities, Mental Health, Young People Residential Services & Foster Care. The Company provides for people with learning disabilities, individuals who have or are recovering from mental illness, people with autistic spectrum disorder and people who have one or more physical impairments. Its children services include residential care and fostering options. We will carefully and professionally support any child irrespective of their reasons for being in public care. The Company offers specialist provision for children and young people who present with sexually offending behaviours or who have emotional and behavioural disorders. The Company provides transition services for young people leaving children services as they enter adult care. Adult Learning Disabilities includes adult residential care homes, independent supported living and community support services. Mental Health adult services for the care pathway include a community based hospital, adult residential care homes, independent supported living and community outreach. Young People Residential Services contains children's residential care homes, which includes facilities for children with learning difficulties and emotional behavioural disorders (EBD). Child fostering is engaged in mainstream foster care services and specialist provision such as care for children with disabilities and foster care family assessments in the home...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.