Canaccord Genuity Group Inc (CF.)
Canaccord Genuity Group Inc formerly known as Canaccord Financial Inc was incorporated on February 14, 1997 by the filing of a memorandum and articles with the Registrar of Companies for British Columbia under the Company Act (British Columbia) and continues in existence under the Business Corporations Act (British Columbia). The Company through its subsidiaries offers financial services. It operates in two segments of the securities industry: wealth management and capital markets. The Company generates value for its individual, institutional and corporate clients through comprehensive investment solutions, brokerage services and investment banking services. The Company has offices in 10 countries worldwide, including Wealth Management offices located in Canada, Australia, the UK and Europe. The Company's international capital markets division, operates in Canada, the US, the UK, France, Germany, Ireland, Hong Kong, China, Singapore, Australia and Barbados...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.