Camper & Nicholsons Marina Inv Ltd (CNMI)
Camper & Nicholsons Marina Inv Ltd was incorporated on 20 October 2006 in Guernsey. It is engaged in the acquisition, development, redevelopment and operation of an international portfolio of both new and existing marinas and related real estate in the Mediterranean, the United States and the Caribbean. The Company operates in two segments: Marina operations and Marina consultancy. Marina operations operates in ownership and operation of high quality marina facilities providing berthing and ancillaryservices for yachts and super yachts. Marina consultancy engaged in the provision through multi-year contracts of of services, including consultancy, tothird party marinas...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.