Camco Clean Energy PLC (CCE)
Camco Clean Energy PLC is a public company incorporated on February 8, 2006 in Jersey under the Companies (Jersey) Law 1991. It is a project developer working to develop and finance renewable energy projects providing stable, reliable power including in remote locations. It develops renewable energy plants on-site, off-grid or connected to the grid. Its segments include Carbon and Projects. Carbon: The Carbon Project Development teams provide CDC consultancy services on carbon asset development, commercialisation and portfolio management. Projects: The Clean Energy Project Development teams collaborate with industry, project developers, equipment providers and investor groups to create emissions-to-energy projects and maximise sustainable energy production across a range of industries; including agricultural methane, industrial energy efficiency, coal mine methane, municipal solid waste, biomass and landfill gas. The teams also provide consultancy services with respect to the clean energy sector...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.