Caledonia Mining Corp (CMCL)
Caledonia Mining Corp was formed on February 5, 1992. The Company is engaged in the operation of a gold mine and the acquisition, exploration and development of mineral properties for the exploration of base and precious metals. The Company is geographically segmented into various segments namely Zimbabwe, South Africa and Zambia. The Zimbabwe operating segments comprise an operating gold mine. The Zambia segments consist of Nama copper project and cobalt project. The South Africa geographical segment comprises a gold mine as well as sales made by Greenstone Management Services (Proprietary) limited to the Blanket Mine. The Company's projects include The Nama Copper Project, Nama Cobalt Project, Sabiwa Project, GG Project, 22 Level Haulage Extension Project and No. 6 Winze Project. The Company competes with other mining and exploration companies in connection with the acquisition of mining claims and leases, the sourcing of raw materials and supplies used in connection with mining operations...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.