Cairn Energy PLC (CNE)
Cairn Energy PLC was incorporated on January 7, 2002. The Company, along with its subsidiaries, is engaged in the development, production and exploration of oil and gas. The operations of the Group are organised based on geographical regions within either the frontier exploration or mature basin categories. The Group's frontier exploration activities currently focus on the Atlantic Margin and the Mediterranean. The Atlantic Margin comprises two operating segments: the North Atlantic, with assets in Greenland and Republic of Ireland, and Africa, which includes Cairn's interests in Morocco, Senegal and Mauritania. The Group's current operated multi-well exploration drilling programme, which commenced in 2013 and will continue through 2014, includes exploration drilling offshore Morocco, Senegal and Republic of Ireland. The mature basin assets are held in one operating segment in the UK and Norwegian North Sea. This segment includes the Catcher and Skarfjell fields held in intangible exploration/appraisal assets and the Kraken field, now included in property, plant & equipment - development/producing assets...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.