Burford Capital Ltd (BUR)
Burford Capital Ltd, is the provider of investment capital and risk solutions for litigation with the largest and most experienced dedicated team in the industry. It provides a broad range of corporate finance and insurance solutions to lawyers and clients engaged in significant litigation and arbitration around the world. The Company provides both litigation finance and litigation expenses insurance in the UK and in the Channel Islands. The Company has two operating business segments, provision of litigation investment- reflecting litigation and arbitration-related investment activities anywhere in the world; and provision of litigation insurance- reflecting UK and Channel Islands litigation insurance activities...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.